Our experts will take you to the heart of what is happening in today’s City of Light.
Have you a passion for Classical Painting? Contemporary Art? Art Deco? African tribal masks? With a museum dedicated to practically every form of art, we arrange privileged visits with curators and specialists to sold-out exhibitions.
In the realm of music, dance and opera, experience Paris with a contemporary point of view. Imagine discovering the:
- Opera Garnier guided by one of its lead ballet dancers
- French Academy in the company of a writer
- Musee des Invalides with a historian of the French Army.
- Treasures of the Louvre in a scavenger hunt arranged for your children.
The history of Paris is best discovered by its “quartiers”, neighborhoods of unique identity, history and architectural imprint. Our private Paris tours celebrate the artists and historical figures whose lives and accomplishments defined their era.
Among our thematic tours:
- The home of Victor Hugo in the heart of the Marais
- The sculpture studio of Zadkine’s nestled in Montparnasse
- The atelier of Gustave Moreau in Little Athens, the cradle of 19th century literary and artistic Paris
- The palaces of great fortunes such as Jacquemart-Andre or Camondo, built to accommodate their sumptuous art collections.
Alternatively, develop your own theme and we will provide access to:
- Cultural institutions
- Private mansions, homes and ateliers of famous writers and artists
- Secret gardens and unknown retreats in Paris
- Inaugurations of cultural events, by invitation only